The Abraham Lincoln House was located at the corner of 9th and Sherman Street. Formerly known as “the Settlement” and located on 5th Street, the House was a predecessor of the Jewish Community Center. The collection contains photos and newspaper articles.
It is dedicated to improving human relations, fighting anti-Semitism and defending the rights of Jews around the world. The collection contains photos, event programs, newspaper articles and a 1938 annual report.
The Milwaukee Chapter of this organization was established in 1981 to lend support to young people who moved from Milwaukee to Israel. The collection contains a 1982 newsletter, along with a partial membership listing.