Members play an important role here at Jewish Museum Milwaukee! As a member, you ensure quality exhibitions and programs, community outreach, and help the Museum to celebrate the continuum of Jewish heritage and culture. You also gain unlimited access to the Museum and a wealth of opportunities for discovery and growth.
Jewish Museum Milwaukee has so much to offer, including three special exhibits each year, events and programs that complement each exhibit, a dynamic permanent exhibit, all-ages educational programs, and celebrated archives. Help us thrive by becoming a member — join the conversation!
Check out our different levels of membership to select the benefits you need below!! Here are a few of our FAVORITE membership types:
- Explorer Members get access to over 1,000 museums nationally through three different reciprocal museum membership organizations: CAJM, NARM and ROAM (more information below).
- Donor Members can schedule a private docent-led tour for FREE!
- Supporter Members get the opportunity to schedule a private tour with one of the Museums professional staff.
- Benefactor Members not only get complimentary admission to all Museum programs (with an RSVP), but also receive unlimited guest passes to bring friends and family to experience the Museum!
- *To apply for an ACCESS Membership, bring in or mail completed membership application and proof of participation in WIC, Food-Share, BadgerCare or Medicaid.
- + Save even more! Join for 2 years: Individuals ($75); Families ($110); Friends ($180); Explorer ($300)
- × Family Memberships accounts for two adults and related children under age 18
Benefits Beyond the Museum: Explorer Membership
For a complete listing of reciprocal museums at the EXPLORER level and above, check these links:
Council of American Jewish Museums Reciprocal Museum Program (CAJM) incorporates some of the most prestigious Jewish museums in the United States, offering visitors opportunities to see emotional and innovative exhibits highlighting the Jewish experience.
North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM) is one of the largest reciprocal membership programs in the world with members in the United States, Bermuda, Canada, El Salvador and Mexico. NARM has 985 arts, cultural, and historical institutions along with botanical gardens, children’s museums, science & technology centers and more!
Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM) connects world-class museums and institutions for the benefit of Explorer members. Enjoy more than 250 museums focusing on everything from art to anthropology to automobiles (and that’s just the A’s)!