Jewish Museum Milwaukee tours make topics like Immigration, the Holocaust and Social Justice come alive. Customized experience can be created for your group to explore history and events that reverberate today.
– Holocaust—we connect with the Nathan & Esther Pelz Holocaust Resource Center to provide Holocaust-related workshops as well as first or second generation survivor speakers
– Jewish American Experience
– Jewish Women of Milwaukee and Beyond
– Milwaukee History
– The Original Marc Chagall Tapestry
– Current Special Exhibit
– Jewish Holidays and their Celebrations
– It’s an….ARTIFACT? Hands-On History through artifacts from the Museum
– Immigration and the American Experience
– Jews, Judaism, Jewish? Questions Answered
– Synagogue Tour (pending availability)
– Holocaust – provided in partnership with the Nathan & Esther Pelz Holocaust Education Resource Center
Group Registration Fee
Senior Admission (60+)
Group Size: If your group is 40 or smaller, they can tour the Museum at the same time, in smaller groups of 10-20. If your group is larger than 40 people, JMM may include docents at stations rather than having a formal tour OR we can schedule a workshop for your visit.
Lunch Space and/or Lunch recommendations
Tour Timing: Sixty to ninety minutes, depending on group size and workshop rotation
Workshop Timing: Sixty minutes
Survivor Speaker Timing: Sixty minutes
Book your tour online with the button above or contact the Education Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-390-5742 for more details.