Jewish Museum Milwaukee tours make topics like Immigration, the Holocaust and Social Justice come alive. Customized experience can be created for your group to explore history and events that reverberate today. Choose your own tour theme and/or workshop from the options below or let us know what you are hoping to focus on during your tour.
Tour Themes Include
– Jewish American Experience
– Jewish Women of Milwaukee and Beyond
– Milwaukee History
– The Original Marc Chagall “The Prophet Jeremiah” Tapestry
– Current Special Exhibit
– Holocaust / First or Second-Generation Survivor Speaker (provided in partnership with Nathan & Esther Pelz Holocaust Education Resource Center)
– It’s an….ARTIFACT? Hands-On History through Artifacts from the Museum
– Immigration and the American Experience
– Jewish Holidays and their Celebrations
– Jews, Judaism, Jewish? Questions Answered
– Synagogue Tour (pending availability)
A tour at Jewish Museum Milwaukee includes discounted admission for all members of your group and guided explorations of our exhibit by a trained docent. Groups can also choose to book an after-hours tour of the museum at an additional cost.
Tours should be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. Payment is due one week prior to your visit. Pay online here.
Group Registration Fee
After Hours Fee*
*only applied when tours are scheduled outside of open hours
Group Size: If your group is 40 or smaller, they can tour the Museum at the same time, in smaller groups of 10-20. If your group is larger than 40 people, JMM may include docents at stations rather than having a formal tour OR we can schedule a workshop for your visit.
Lunch Space and/or Lunch recommendations
Tour Timing: Sixty to ninety minutes, depending on group size and workshop rotation
Workshop Timing: Sixty minutes
Survivor Speaker Timing: Sixty minutes
For more information, please contact the visitor services department at 414-390-5730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.