Date(s) - Tuesday, November 10th
7:00 pm CST - 8:00 pm CST
Jewish Museum Milwaukee has convened a group of philanthropic leaders to learn about their leadership roles in this time of COVID and civil unrest, their responses, their visions, challenges, opportunities and next steps for the region we call home. It is a unique opportunity to hear the priorities from Milwaukee’s biggest funders during these challenging times.
Join us for a moderated discussion with:
– Nicole Angresano, Vice President of Community Impact, United Way
– Ian Bautista, Senior Director of Civic Engagement, Greater Milwaukee Foundation
– Frank Cumberbatch, Vice President – Engagement, Bader Philanthropies
– Miryam Rosenzweig, President and CEO, Milwaukee Jewish Federation
Tuesday, November 10, 7pm CT
Registration is Required to Access the Zoom Session
This program is free and open to the public.
Please consider donating whatever amount you can to support the Museum’s mission.
Critical Conversation Starters: Social Justice Series
Take an in-depth look at the plight and fight surrounding fundamental human and civil rights issues taking place around the country and in Milwaukee. In this engaging, edifying series, national, community and organizational leaders, will discuss vital social justice topics – historical, novel, amplified, systemic, evolving – amid a time of unrest and uncertainty. Prejudicial treatment, cultural bias, accessibility, and opportunity barriers are social ills that can and must be addressed. Hear about the impact on Milwaukee, how diverse organizations are involved, and what services and initiatives are in place and being developed to combat these ails and effect positive change.
Check out the other two programs in the Critical Conversation Starters: Social Justice Series:
All Events >>
– Charlottesville and the Case Against White Supremacy, Thursday, October 8, 7:00 PM
– Milwaukee Civic Response Economic Recovery Team, Wednesday, December 16, 7:00 PM