“I learned that the people killed [in the Holocaust] aren’t just numbers. Each person has their own story.” – Sophie, 7th grade
A Visit to Stitching History from the Holocaust can provide visitors with a way of understanding the loss of the Holocaust. In tandem with a tour of the Jewish Museum Milwaukee, your participants can gain an understanding of
– Judaism and Jewish history
– Connections to local history
– Broad understanding of the Holocaust
Through Stitching History, your participants will learn about the Czech Jewish experience and develop an understanding of what happened to Paul and Hedy Strnad.
– Click here to Download the Curriculum for Stitching History From the Holocaust.
– Click Here to download a primary resource letter sent to the United States in 1939.
Workshops and extended gallery talks available upon request (may be an additional charge).